We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals
who want to join the JVP group of companies
Here are open positions you might find interesting
Looking to work with a group of select people on the cutting-edge of computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning and big data computations?
We are a new startup working on revolutionizing online reputation management by developing and integrating advanced and scalable computer vision and natural language processing technologies that will transform the way people manage, shape and protect their online reputation. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and talented lead technologist with a strong background in computer vision, digital imaging, image processing, computational photography and machine learning. You should be able to handle a wide range of tasks from product conception to product deployment: research, coding implementation, performance evaluation, and optimization and scaling up. The ability to deliver robust quality code on time is essential.
· Deliver algorithms, products and solutions in select areas of computer vision, image processing and text understanding.
· Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productization of the algorithms
· Be a key member of the team that implements a large and complicated reputation management system that processes millions of documents per day
· Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent; PhD is a plus.
· At least 2+ years of experience programming with an object oriented language (ex: C++, Java or Scala) and a scripting language (e.g. Python/Matlab)
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience, from industries such as: digital camera, sensor, computational imaging, computer vision.
· Strong design, coding and debugging skills
· Strong engineering sense, methodical and detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and across various teams located in remote locations.
· Experience with cloud based systems, computing and storage.
· Familiarity with Deep Learning and Neural networks is a plus.
Valooto is an innovative, early-stage funded startup developing an exciting disruptive platform for sales optimization. We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Web Developer with a passion for technology to join our team. Our office is located in Jerusalem.
· Design and implement web applications, with a focus on the product’s user interface.
· Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
· Liaise with developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
· Interact with UX designers on user interfaces.
· Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
· Develop and promote best practices across the company.
· 1+ years experience with AngularJS.
· Deep understanding of usability, UI design and performance.
· Experience consuming web APIs.
· Experience in agile development or scrum.
· Obsessed with keeping up-to-date with the AngularJS community, HTML5, CSS, and jQuery (or similar JS libs such as Ember/Background/Knockout).
· Experience with a front-end unit-testing libs such as Jasime/Mocha/QUnit/Karma-JS or similar.
· Understanding of the MVC pattern.
· Excellent understanding of OOP.
· In-depth experience with cross-browser development.
· Experience with bootstrap libraries.
· Experience working with Linux OS (Ubuntu or similar).
· Highly motivated and capable of working solo and as a team member.
· Fluent English.
· Experience with HAML/Coffescript/SASS/LESS.
· Experience with Telerik Web UI.
Additional perks working with us:
· Great social-care plans.
· Great equity plan.
· The opportunity to work with very talented, creative people to develop a wonderful product.
· Casual, open office environment
NooBaa develops a revolutionary cloud infrastructure virtualization technology.
Join the Core group which is responsible for creating software that runs under the hood of our solutions.
We are looking for a world-class software engineer to join us and be part of our entrepreneurial
development team. You will take high level ideas and transform them to real products.
We offer you:
•An exciting entrepreneurial oriented engineering experience.
•Opportunity to be part of a very small but viciously smart team.
•Come and build the technology, product and company from scratch and grow them around.
•Team player and fun person to be with.
If you know you’re superhero, just contact us regardless of the below.
•Can-do mentality and high level of internal motivation.
•First degree of computer science or experience in IDF technological units.
•3+ years of experience as a core/backend SW development.
•Major contribution in architectural and programming to products.
•Deep JS knowledge and Node.js experience
•Second Degree or higher in CS/Mathematics
•Programming in Linux environment.
Many companies talk about changing the world. We are going to take over it.
A very small team of experienced techies with background in both startups and corporate pushing the
boundaries of cloud infrastructures as we know them today. Backed up by some of the top investors in
Israel who understand our ambitious claims, and support them with real money.
Why work with us?
•You’re looking for an inspiring workplace
•Startup. Not mentality. Not environment. The real deal.
•An advanced and complex technology that will force natural selection.
•You get a fair++ cut of the pie.