Therefore JVP offers professional strategic HR related advice to entrepreneurs to help them build high performing and effective organizations, including: Executive searches & Recruiting Counseling; Relationships with Placement Firms and Head Hunters; Information on Salaries and Stock Options (salary surveys); Employee Retention; Information on Relocation Opportunities; Relationships with Search Firms in the US and Europe; Training and Coaching.
● Full time position
● Start date: Immediate
● Location: Beer-Sheva
Source Defense provides websites with a monitor and prevention technology against attacks originating from third-party
time alerts and monitor third-party vendors behavior on their site. By removing the security considerations from third-party
integrations, we are allowing websites to focus on generating revenues and new opportunities while keeping the website
visitors safe and the site in high performance.
For More details visit www.sourcedefense.com
You are an Automation Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience of planning, creating, maintaining, executing and
Browser debugging, Node.js). You think and build generic & reusable of Automation tests and framework.
You know how to ask the right questions since you know the business and you push back when it’s needed. You’re good
at taking ownership of your tasks and work with others on complete your commitments. You’re self-motivated, self-taught
and work well in teams as well as independentl
As an Automation Engineer your responsibilities are:
● Design and build tests and framework from the ground up
● Working closely with your development team
● Work independently with little supervision
● Work with cloud platforms like Azure/GCP/AWS
● Mange you work within Agile methodology
Skills and Qualifications
● At least 5 years’ experience building automation of testing web systems (Client/Server)
● Deep understanding of HTTP requests and responses
● Creating automation for different browsers and environments
● Experience with tools like Fiddler, Firebug, chrome dev tools
● Experience in writing test documents (STP)
● Understanding of Agile methodology
● Flaunt and proficient in both English and Hebrew (spoken and written) – a must
● Able to work in an open space environment
● Willing to work long hours when needed
Source Defense created a SAAS solution to a problem website owners have been struggling with for over 15 years; and we are the first ever real solution there is for this problem. As expected market response to our product is amazing, websites can't wait to start testing this platform. We invite you to be part of the core team that brings this product from Alpha status to GA and help us change the internet. More details will be provided to applicants during the interview.
Emphasis on performance (CPU, memory) and elegant writing.
• Team-up to debug, extend, and maintain a medium-sized, modular, yet complex system.
• Hunt in thick 3rd-party obfuscated unfamiliar code.
• Conduct war-games with skilled hackers as either the defense or the offense.
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
Nice to have
• Experience with C++
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues