Product Manager - Thetaray
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the product management team and take part in the development of the next generation of the company's flagship product, which helps financial institutions all over the world detect various problems with their customer's activities thus preventing money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and more.
The product is a leading AI based software solution that incorporates a highly technical platform and a business-user-facing application on top of it.
- A technologically oriented degree
- 1-2 years of product owner/management experience, preferably with AI-based products
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Hebrew and English
- · Experience in financial related products is a big advantage
· Translate product strategy, internal knowledge, and customer feedback into detailed technical requirements & user stories
· Gain a deep understanding of the technical platform capabilities and flows
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
· Work closely with the development team to deliver with time-to-market and quality constraints
· Master the agile development process