Front End Team Leader - Thetaray
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
We are looking for an outstanding front-end team leader to lead a strong team developing our flagship UI platform, which serves the company’s microservices ecosystem.
This role is perfect for highly experienced and proactive front-end team leaders with outstanding programming skills and technological understanding.
The ideal candidate thrives on being a leader and a mentor and is passionate about building flawless modules and features to bring the company's product to the next level.
- 1+ years of experience in leading teams - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
- Ability to lead tasks independently
- Design and implementation of complex UI components and services
- Exceptional proficiency using HTML/CSS.
- Ability to self-study and work independently
Nice to have
- Experience with Jasmine Karma for unit tests, SVG, RXjs.
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with state management frameworks like MobX or Redux
- BS.c in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical fields.