Sales Engineer - USA scadafence
About The Position
What You'll Do
Expect to work hard and have fun. SCADAfence’s security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. Our Sales Engineers (SE) partner with our account executives to understand and align with our customer’s needs, develop the technical success criteria to win a deal, complete POC’s and consult through state-of-the-art security strategies. We are deeply responsive and available to ensure our prospects and customers have an amazing experience with SCADAfence.
Who You'll Work With
SCADAfence is a leader in OT security. SCADAfences’s SE team is comprised of customer-centric engineers that love to provide prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are passionate about ensuring technical and business success. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at SCADAfence by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customers success teams.
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with SCADAfence sellers selling to strategic customers that require SEs that can navigate sophisticated environments and multi-layered management, business and decision-making.
Who You Are?
- Ability to align customer needs with the value of SCADAfences’s value proposition
- Provide compelling product demos
- Position SCADAfence against competing products
- Love handling prospect objections
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Work as a team with your assigned Account Executives and other Sales Engineers
- 5+ years’ experience in a pre-sales engineering role. OT experience a definite plus
- Comfort speaking to C-Suite audience
- Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and Wireshark.
- OT and OT security experience highly desirable
- Systems Engineering experience
- Strong Unix and Linux knowledge… Especially Ubuntu.