QA Automation Team Leader - Thetaray
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with expertise and passion for building automation frameworks and processes for high-quality, large-scale microservices applications, to join our fast-growing company.
- Ownership of software life-cycle testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, iterative development process improvement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Overall system quality perspective, understand the system architecture and components.
- Developing and deploying automation test frameworks.
- Designing, developing, and executing large-scale functional, stress, and performance tests.
- Review the development of test plans and automation execution for the new features.
- Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services big-data application
- Drive quality initiatives and point out areas that require attention.
- At least 5 years of software testing experience, out of which at least 2 as a team leader.
- At least 3 years of experience coding in Java and Python.
- Experience with bug-tracking tools: Jira, QC, Bugzilla, etc.
- Automation testing experience with API, microservices, web-related technologies, and Big-Data technologies (like Hadoop, Elastic-Search, Kafka, Redis, etc.) - advantage.
- Ability to run tests at a large scale and filter out relevant information in large result sets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Managing teams that include local and remote (offshore) QA engineers - Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes, Openshift - advantage
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience - A must.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests frameworks for FE, BE, Load, etc tests.
- Understanding the overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance of a complex environment.
- Experience with large-scale data analytics and data warehousing.