Content Marketing Manager- Scadafence
About The Position
SCADAfence seeks a Content Marketing Manager to plan, develop and implement a content strategy to ultimately engage, attract and retain customers.
Can you do this consistently?
- Organize and implement a content editorial calendar to support integrated campaigns and SEO requirements.
- Develop content including whitepapers, blogs, PRs, ads, and other written pieces to support our SEO, awareness, and demand generation strategies.
- Develop content and write copy for use across all platforms and in customer communications to drive engagement and retention -- including email campaigns, social media, website, marketing materials, and B2B communications.
- Manage and assist with all communications, marketing, public relations, and promotional activities to support brand and marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the editing of sales enablement materials.
- Manage social media articles and posts across all brand platforms.
- Update content on a website and manage the webmaster team’s activities.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: SCADAfence has 3 amazing products, creating a paradigm shift in the OT security industry.
- Awesome Culture: Most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind SCADAfence’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work. We also write comic books and cocktail books and call that “work”.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Hybrid working model, Great Office in Ramat Gan: Located near the Savidor train station, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free parking lot available.
Do you have the required skills and abilities?
- A native English speaker
- 2-3 years of experience in the cybersecurity field.
- B2B marketing experience in Content Marketing role, typically obtained in 2-3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to research topics and develop engaging written content.
- Passion for developing engaging content and writing great copy.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, HubSpot is preferred.
- Experience with social media.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Visual design experience is a plus.