About The Position
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and resourceful bookkeeper to join our team.
This is an opportunity to join a leading firm!
Role & Responsibilities
· Responsibility of the books of both Israeli and US entities.
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including posting and recording accounts receivables, payable, fixed assets, etc.
· Perform accounts reconciliation (payable, receivable, bank transactions, inter-company and credit card)
· Conduct monthly cut off reports, such as accruals, prepaid, etc.
· Communicate with different suppliers regarding payments and invoices
· Prepare Vendor payments in the bank
· Communicate with costumers and collect payments
· Issuing monthly cash flow forecast
· Government institution payments (such as taxes & VAT)
· Prepare materials for monthly, quarterly and annually reports and Audit
· Ad-hoc tasks as required
So if your answer is YES to the qualifications below maybe you are the missing piece in our puzzle!
· Excellent English & Hebrew- a MUST!
· Previous relevant experience
· Bookkeeping certificate type 2 or above
· Experience in Priority- Advantage
· Accuracy and attention to details
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
Location: Jerusalem, Israel