About The Position
We are looking for a talented Backend Developer to join our R&D team. You will be working hands-on, responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of our data and data pipeline. Our ideal candidate is one who enjoys playing and building data systems, is a tech enthusiast who learns fast.
Opora is a fast-moving company, creating the next generation of Cyber Threat Intelligence technologies and delivering them to our expanding list of international clients. We’re at the forefront of multiple technology trends, uniquely combining Cloud Computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust Cyber Threat Intelligence platform running on the global cloud.
· Solving real-life challenges working on big data in cloud environment
· Driving innovation, building and improving the product
· Building high-performance REST/Application APIs
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Developing the infrastructure of the product
· Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
· Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client-side
· End to end development of Opora products and features, from design to implementation to production.
· 3 +years of experience of hands-on development in cloud environment (preferably Azure)
· SQL & NOSQL DB real experience (Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra advantage)
· Experience working with microservices
· Experience building REST API with known frameworks
· Pub/Sub – Kafka/Kinesis/EventHub/RabbitMQ - advantage
· Working with big data pipelines -advantage
· NodeJS experience - advantage
· Experience with unit/integration testing, test automation, and testing utilities