CFO - Start up company
About The Position
CFO - A startup company
As a CFO in our growing Start-Up , You Will
· Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
· Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
· Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
· Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
· Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising plans )
· Select and engage consultants, auditors, and investors.
· Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
· Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
· Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
· Work with counsel on all matters of employee compensation
· Negotiate contracts with both vendors and leading international customers
· Education : Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA . MBA – a must
· At least 10+ years of accounting experience
· Experience as a CFO of a public tech company – a must
· Strong preference to experience in start up (including leading forecasting)
· Outstanding knowledge and experience with tax compliance and statutory reporting,
· Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
· Experience in facilitating and concluding fundraising rounds
· Experience in operating and managing teams
· Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
· Strong leadership and strategic thinking abilities
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills, in both Hebrew and English