Executive assistant and activity coordinator
About The Position
Soos Technology (www.soos.org.il) is a revolutionary startup solving the most pressing challenge the egg industry is dealing with – male-chick culling. Every year, egg producers exterminate 7.5 billion male chicks that cannot lay eggs and therefore have no economic value. As a result, the egg industry losses 50% of its production and wastes energy, land, and water in the process.
Our mission is to improve animal welfare by eliminating this cruel practice and increasing nutritional security globally by making eggs accessible to everyone.
In this position, you will
- Provide total Admin and back-office support to the CEO, including managing the CEO calendar, coordinating meetings, handle internal & external meeting requests
- Organize agendas of the office
- Handle all logistics for meetings
- Creating and reformatting effective presentations and documentation
- Acting as a point of contact for employees, managers, clients, and vendors.
- Manage and maintain the Executive's dynamic and international schedule
- Manage Executive's day-to-day tasks and monitor projects
- Record daily financial transactions.
- Prepare and manage vendors' payments cycle.
- Invoices issuance and account receivables reconciliation
- Additional responsibilities for special projects as they arise
- Responsible for the attendance reports and report to the Salary accountant.
- manage the ERP system
- Experience as an office admin in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must be fluent in both English and Hebrew (excellent writing skills in English including editing)
- B.A – an advantage
- Strong work ethic with the ability to manage highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and needs
- Strong administrative and managerial outlook on the calendar
- A problem solver, quick thinker, and executer
- A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Strong sense of priority and ability to push back when necessary