C++ Engineer- Hyperspace
About The Position
Who We Are
Hyperspace is revolutionizing the way connected data is being analyzed, allowing key insights and transaction-based decision-making at speed which has never been thought possible.
The core of Hyperspace’s technology is a purpose-built, cloud, high-performance acceleration engine optimized for running algorithms and complex queries over multi-dimensional datasets with milliseconds latency!
Hyperspace powers AI groups and data scientists wishing to run algorithms, in true real-time, over large and complex datasets for applications such as recommendation engines, fraud detection, customer 360, navigation, etc.
What we are looking for
we are seeking a talented hands-on software engineer, with strong capabilities in real-time data handling, with passion for performance, with the guts to do things differently. If you want to have a lead role in the development of future connected data analytics in the cloud, come and join us.
We have recently secured our seed investment and are looking for an ambitious technology innovator to join our team.
● 5+ hands-on experience in SW development
● Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance).
● Excellent C++ coding skills
● Experience with distributed, large-scale, high-performance systems
● Experience with Linux OS and development tools
● Experience with cloud environments - AWS, Azure and Google cloud
● BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
● Deep understanding in databases, big data systems
● Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps methodologies - big advantage
● Familiarity with analytics engines such as Elastic \ GraphDB - big advantage