CFO- JVP'S PROTFOLIO COMPANY
About The Position
CFO for a super exciting Company- one of our portfolio company
As CFO you will act as a strategic partner to the executive team your responsibilities will include.
● Assessing and evaluating the financial performance of an organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
● Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion
● Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models
● Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
● A CPA with at least 5 years of experience at different finance positions, with a wide experience at senior level positions.
● Past record as an active participant in board meetings and investor relations - Preparation for Board meetings, investor meetings, and stakeholders.
● Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient- Assess financial risks and work to minimize them
● Assist in the creation of a strategic financial plan, including methods to increase revenue and reduce costs- Business acumen
● Budget, forecast, and manage to oversee current and future investments and capital structures
● Manage the corporate (legal, HR, cloud fin ops)
● Expertise in fundraising, M&A, experience at IPO readiness assessment - advantage
● Knowledge of USGAAP, IFRS, and international accounting practices and economic principles
● Outstanding knowledge and experience with tax compliance and global statutory reporting
● Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
● Fluency in Hebrew & English
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team
● Experience in a startup environment.