About The Position
NSLComm (www.nslcomm.com), a promising start-up company in the space industry that develops unique nano-satellites and communication systems, is looking for a hands-on and highly motivated Integration Engineer. The company is located in Airport City, Israel.
● Setup, integration, and documentation (e.g. ATP & ATR)
● Setup and operation of test equipment (inc. RF) and evaluation boards
● Support, operation, and testing of modems and related communication systems
● Support, operation, and testing of our satellite ground station
● Support the FPGA and software teams
● Managing company’s IT
● Global cooperation with vendors and subcontractors
● B.Sc. \ Practical Engineer\ in electrical Eng.\ or computer science,
highly experienced: 3-8 years (must)
● Experience & knowledge in system integration, RF, FW, and SW (must)
● Linux hands-on, commands, scripts writing, networking (must)
● Hands-on in integration and setup of testing and validation of multi-disciplinary
● Experience & expertise in communication systems
● Familiarity with communication protocols, such as FTP, UDP, UDT
● Experience & Familiarity with RF test equipment
● Experience & Familiarity with embedded and FPGA
● Writing scripts in Python
● Fluent English
If you are Enthusiastic, independent, fast learner, motivated with excellent communication skills and desire to be a part of the new space industry, Join us!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: Inbar@nslcomm.com.