R&D Director- Valid
About The Position
About Valid Network
Valid Network is a security and assurance software company which provides protection to enterprise data and application. Valid Network’s full-stack solution contains products for both application and data security. It offers multi-layered protection to ensure a company’s Blockchain based applications are always available and secure, whether they’re located on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
About the role
The Software R&D Director role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take an active part in the exciting building process of Valid Network working directly with the CEO, Managing a team of 7 between Beer Sheba and Tel Aviv. Working with the most advance technologies and designing the future of Blockchain cyber security standards. The role is pivotal to delivering thought leadership, reliability of the product and robustness of its design and architecture.
o Recruit and build Valid Network R&D team.
o Take part in Valid Network architectural vision.
o Work on product design and drive the technology & architectural aspects of the product.
o Align the product with industry security standards, compliance requirements and certifications for the target verticals.
o Evaluate new security protocols & technologies and understand how to integrate the same into the product.
- Extensive experience with building and managing software development teams.
- Hands-on full-stack developer.
- Proven experience of building and shipping software products from prototype to production.
- Track record of leading technical directions, architecture and implementation.
- Skilled communicator both to technologists as well as business stakeholders.
- Outstanding track record of innovation and success.
- Beneficial: Experience in blockchain technologies, distributed applications, and security protocols.