Customer Success Manager at Copilot
About The Position
Copilot (TLV Office) is looking for a Customer Success Manager to head the growing client base, help customers gain insights with our platform, create Engagement plans to improve business KPIs in order to utilize Copilot’s full potential, and understand our clients’ needs for our ongoing development.
Who we are:
Copilot (https://copilot.cx) is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies, from startups to enterprises. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
- Control the entire relationships with existing clients on a weekly basis, from startups to enterprises.
- Fully understand the Copilot platform capabilities and usage.
- Delve into the client’s products, user base, and key performance indicators.
- Research and suggest plans for engaging with the client’s users, according to the KPIs and insights.
- Identify needs and feedback from customers, and work closely with the product team to improve our product and give our customers what they need.
- 3+ Experience in CSM/Sales/Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Independent and team-based problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in diplomacy under pressure, including prioritization of requirements and requests from customers.
- Strong analytical and large end-user base communication skills.