Rezilion- Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be driving a marketing content strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand how Rezilion fundamentally changes application security and cloud workload protection. We are looking for someone who understands both developers and security practitioners and can build unique and compelling, sometimes technical content to help us grow our visibility and voice in the DevSecOps market. You will work closely with our CMO, engineering, business development, sales, and executive team to best message and position Rezilion’s products.
This position requires hands-on experience working in the DevOps and information security space. Our ideal candidate is a strong individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to develop compelling, high quality, and innovative content for developers and security practitioners. You will join the marketing team, help shape go-to-market strategy, and establish Rezilion’s position as a Desired State Enforcement leader.
- Build compelling and creative content that helps our customers understand Rezilion’s value proposition
- Define and develop presentations, videos, blogs, webinars, demos, and reference architectures
- Evangelize and teach our prospects and customers about how Rezilion bridges the gap between DevOps and security by autonomically making code into policy.
- Create, respond, and participate in online communities including Twitter, Reddit, StackOverflow, and more
- Develop content that helps our sales teams explain the value propositions of our product offerings, including competitive analysis, ROI tools, and product training
- Work with the marketing team to support product launches, promote content through social media, and developer-focused demand generation campaigns
- Manage cross-functional technical marketing programs to drive a shared understanding of Rezilion’s content and product direction
- 4-6+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Solutions Architecture, and/or Technical Marketing roles
- Proven track record writing marketing content such as presentations, web copy, white papers and articles
- Knowledge of technology stacks related to DevOps and information security.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams, clients and executive leadership
- Social media exposure and a passion for collaboration in, and outside the company