Senior Full Stack Developer - Source Defense
About The Position
Source Defense is looking for you – a senior full-stack developer that wants to experiment “full-stack” to the maximum (our stack includes angular, react, Node.js, redis, mongo, elastic search, aws, lambda, puppeteer and more).
You will use these technologies to develop responsive and elegant web UIs using the most up-to-date frameworks and work with tons of data.
About the company
Source Defense is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect websites from client-side attacks. Our customers include leading enterprises and SMBs who rely on Source Defense to deliver secure websites at lightning speed.
Our market is growing, and Source Defense is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where what you deliver can make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
Must Have Qualifications:
● At least 5 years of client-side and server-side development.
● Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis etc.).
● Experience with front-end libraries/frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, Vue).
● Strong team player.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
● Experienced with TDD methodology.
● Experienced with AWS (Docker, lambda and more).