Sales & Marketing Manager - EMEA
About The Position
Are you passionate about food ingredient Sales & Marketing?
Innovopro, a FoodTech startup leader based in Israel is looking for you!
In your role you would support our global sales growth as well as marketing activities
primary responsibilities include:
• Support and execute sales plans and dialogues with new and existing B2B food industry customers
• Manage activities related to prospecting and finding new lead B2B opportunities globally
• Track and manage leads generated from website, events/tradeshows and other sources. Use marketing tools and resources to identify and follow up with potential customers that will drive conversion.
• Build relationships with potential customers to understand their business needs. Use these insights to develop content and materials.
• Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
• Full time employment
• Proven experience in global B2B sales in the Food & Beverage or food ingredients industry – working with distributors an advantage
• BA education in business related fields or MBA
• A self-motivated “hungry” driven sales aptitude with high negotiation skills
• Social media savvy
• Experience in planning and managing events and exhibitions globally as well as working with service providers.
• A passion for using the phone to talk to people
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Willingness for high travel rate
• Analytical and organized by nature, to measure and report on activity based on sales and marketing goals.
• Initiative - Demonstrates resourcefulness, takes ownership and be accountable for your work