Datricks- Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (RD-QA1) - Datricks
About The Position
Who are we:
A great emerging Enterprise software B2B startup, utilizing AI/ML advanced algorithms to better understand how businesses actually work.
We are leading the next Corporate Data Analytics Revolution by distilling business reality from mountains of raw data lying around information systems across the organization.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance and Automation engineer to grow with us, set up and manage QA procedures and automation and help take us to the next level of software quality assurance.
You will take part in setting up the QA automation infrastructure, develop QA procedures and interact closely with Development and Data Science teams.
The ideal candidate should be able to use her/his experience in implementing the right procedures and automation infrastructure.
· QA Automation architecture setup and maintenance
· Implementing QA methodology with R&D and DS teams
· Developing test plans / scripts to ensure efficiency and consistency of automated tests – Data, UX, Backend
· Collaborate with Product Management, Data Science, and Software Engineers to ensure delivery of the highest quality end product
· Proactively engage in career development with continuous learning
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of related work experience
· Experience with Automation Infrastructures for Quality Assurance purposes
· Good knowledge in Python and SQL
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Experience with pytest, Selenium – Advantage
· Experience as software developer – Advantage
· Experience with Organizational Information Systems / ERP – Advantage