Senior Mobile Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior, and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer(Android + iOS) to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining our Mobile SDK taking our solution to the next level.
You would be an ideal candidate if:
- You have a B.Sc in Computer Science (or related field) degree from a recognized university or college.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in iOS development using Swift.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in Android development using Kotlin/Java.
- You're a natural when it comes to object-oriented principles and design.
- You have plenty of experience in client-server architecture.
- You have a strong understanding of unit testing.
- You have the ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
- Experience with SDK development - an advantage.
- Experience with frontend/backend technologies - an advantage.
- Experience with Objective-C - an advantage.
- Experience with React Native / Flutter - an advantage.