QA Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot.CX is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Writing automated tests and manual tests covering server APIs, web-based application and Mobile SDKs.
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release.
- Writing and designing efficient test plans.
- Deployment of products to production.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other engineers to deliver new and exciting products to the market.
You would be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing of complex cloud solutions
- At least 2 year of experience with developing automated tests.
- Experience with Client - Server architecture and using server API.
- Experience with QA methodologies and writing quality assurance standard documentation (STD, STP, Sanity etc).
- Experience with SQL and understanding of database concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Good people skills.
- Experience with SasS solutions and micro-services systems.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium / Appium).