Senior DevOps Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot.CX is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior, and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining our deployment and production operations in Copilot’s cloud environment taking the platform to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Design, maintain and monitor scalable and secure cloud solutions for Copilot’s SaaS product.
- Identify and automate manual processes for efficient and accurate product continuous delivery.
- Create, maintain, and improve the CI/CD processes across the engineering department.
- Participate in a lean and agile development process.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, QA, and other engineers to deliver new and exciting features to the market.
You would be an ideal candidate if you:
- You're a team player that also knows and appreciates being independent.
- You had the opportunity to work in collaborative teams, pushing the limit on certain group efforts.
- You have a strong work ethic and a willingness to take responsibility for production environments.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with developing and managing infrastructure for production SaaS systems.
- Experience with building, managing and monitoring production environments.
- Experience supporting container-based orchestration and deployment systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience with autoscaling.
- You master at least one scripting language.
- You have an understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have good attention to detail.
- Experience with multi-tenant architecture.
- Knowledge of GCP.
- Knowledge of Helm.
- Experience with backend development in Java/Node.js.
- Experience with Data Analytics.