Data Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior, and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for building and designing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up.
What you’ll do
Creating and maintaining scalable data pipeline and analytics infrastructure.
Build the infrastructure and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, using SQL and Python.
Work in Google Cloud Platform oriented environment.
You would be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as Data Engineer and Data Analysis
- Advanced working SQL and Python knowledge
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines,architectures and data workflow management tools.
- Ability to perform analysis to answer specific business questions
- Experience with streaming data sources.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools, especially in BigQuery.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Machine learning tools and algorithms.