Regional Sales EMEA
About The Position
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, top-notch experienced sales professional dedicated to making a difference in global security. As Regional Sales ,you will establish and lead sales activities for targeted geographies in the EMEA. This challenging and high visibility. You will develop long-term strategies and shorter-term tactical plans to meet aggressive revenue goals. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Develop sales opportunities with all targeted industries. Call on Executives and decision makers to purchase and deploy the company's platform.
- Progress opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle - from independent lead generation (as well as in conjunction with company marketing efforts), setting up and conducting prospect meetings, product demonstrations, proposal development, opportunity tracking via the company CRM and most importantly, closing sales.
- This is a “hunting and closing” position.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Passionate relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions including the channel, marketing, sales operations, sales engineering, services, customer support, and product management.
- Must possess 3+ years of direct sales experience with threat intelligence or Cyber products and services.
- Must possess a strong understanding of the competitive offerings in the crowded threat intelligence security marketplace.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, especially threat detection and prevention solutions.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Experience as a successful sales with a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Current network of financial services, pharmaceutical, retail industry decision makers is a plus.
- Experience working at an early stage technology company is a must.
- A proven track record of generating leads and closing deals is a must.
Education and Experience
- Experience as a "front line" sales manager leading a sales team selling into EMEA accounts is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, is required. A Master’s degree is desirable.
We offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them, so if you’re ready to work with a world-class team to level the threat landscape with unrivaled technology, let’s talk.