Data Scientist - Opora
About The Position
Opora is looking for a data scientist with a strong tech orientation to lead our core algorithmic research and it’s implementation while shaping the product features roadmap.
You will bring innovative machine learning ideas from conception to realization and develop state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network algorithms to tackle complex security-related challenges.
· Design and improve proper data-science pipelines, working closely with different domain expertise in the Cyber Security area, on all stages from idea to production
· Articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
· Demonstrated leadership and self-direction, willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
· Using statistics and probability skills to fine-tune algorithms to valued results
· Experience working with database languages (e.g., SQL)
· Hands-on with ML-oriented Big Data engines like a Spark, MLlib or others
· Work with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, and others
· Using diverse visualization techniques
· Deep and diverse knowledge with Machine Learning approaches and algorithms families
· Independent and highly motivated person, able to drive and coordinate the research
· Cyber Security background- an advantage.