Lead Data Scientist-Compira
About The Position
Our exciting startup is looking for a top-notch Lead Data Scientist.
Compira Labs is a pioneer in personalizing content delivery. Building on groundbreaking academic research, the company’s technology applies machine learning and game theory to last-mile Internet data delivery, dramatically improving user experience for latency-sensitive and bandwidth-hungry Internet services ranging from Over-The-Top (OTT) video streaming and esports to Cloud Gaming and 5G applications. Compira Labs’ software-only solution is deployed at the edge of the network and has been selected by leading service providers worldwide to ensure that their customers enjoy unmatched user experience.
As Lead Data Scientist you will spearhead the data science and machine learning efforts at the company. This will entail leading the relevant R&D work, from defining requirements, through development, to production.
Required skills and experience:
· 'Hands-on' team player with a 'can-do' attitude
· Independent and self-motivated
· At least 3 years of relevant experience and track record in Data Science: Statistical Data Analysis, Algorithms and ML; experience in developing, creating, and maintaining ML solutions in production systems.
· Extensive working knowledge of Python and ML/data frameworks such as NumPy, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
· Experience in multiple facets of ML: working with large data sets, model development, statistics, experimentation, data visualization, optimization
· Hands-on experience with cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
· University degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc).
· Good English
Desired Skills and experience:
· Master's degree
· Working knowledge of C/C++
· Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
The position is in Jerusalem, Israel