Data Analyst - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior, and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for analysing our customers’ data, finding patterns that can be used for providing more value to our customers as well as contributing to our product’s roadmap and developing new features.
In addition, you will be part of the development process itself, using SQL and Python, when it comes to the relevant queries and algorithms that will be used by our engineers to develop data-related features.
Work is in a Google Cloud Platform oriented environment.
You would be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer or in Data Analysis positions.
- Experienced in working with SQL and Python.
- Technological Academic Degree (e.g. Computer Science, Industrial Engineering etc.)
- Skilled in statistical analysis and tools to promote likelihood algorithms, thresholds and other interesting insights.
- Understanding of data structures and architectures to support complex data analyses, and experienced in defining requirements to allow additional data-based insights.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools, especially in BigQuery.
- Experience with Machine learning tools and algorithms.