Tech Lead / Senior Software Engineer (Data Path) - Reduxio
About The Position
Reduxio is a revolutionary cloud native software defined storage and data management platform for Kubernetes, that eliminates the challenge of moving applications and data across multiple infrastructure pools in edge, private, hybrid, or multi cloud deployments. Built on one of a kind storage core, the platform provides a set of very unique data management capabilities that will revolutionize application storage in the next generation of clouds based on Kubernetes.
We are looking for a strong software engineer to join the team responsible for the core data path of our Kubernetes-based distributed storage and data management platform.
● You will be joining a talented software team that is building a world-class and cutting-edge container native, multi cloud solution, in a dynamic work environment.
● Must be capable of taking responsibility for a full software development cycle, from concept, research planning and design to implementation and debug.
● You must have a strong understanding of software engineering, problem solving skills and a drive to excel. Willing to learn new technologies, get out of your comfort zone, and make progress independently.
● The team you will join is responsible for the core data path of the storage system and implementing innovative data management capabilities.
● Experience C++ Engineer - 10 years of proven experience
● Deep knowledge of Linux system, including low level (kernel experience a plus)
● Experience designing and implementing complex and optimized code (e.g. IO and performance optimized code, user space IO and networking, Fibers)
● Experience working with DPDK/SPDK a big plus
● Experience in storage or networking a big plus