Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead (Control Plane) -Reduxio
About The Position
Reduxio is a revolutionary cloud native software defined storage and data management platform for Kubernetes, that eliminates the challenge of moving applications and data across multiple infrastructure pools in edge, private, hybrid, or multi cloud deployments. Built on one of a kind storage core, the platform provides a set of very unique data management capabilities that will revolutionize application storage in the next generation of clouds based on Kubernetes.
We are looking for a strong software engineer to join the team responsible for the control plane of our distributed software platform that integrates with Kubenetes.
● You will be joining a talented software team that builds innovative container native, multi cloud software components, in a dynamic work environment.
● Must be capable of taking responsibility for a full software development cycle, from concept, research planning and design to implementation and debug.
● You must have a strong understanding of software engineering, problem solving skills and a drive to excel. Willing to learn new technologies, get out of your comfort zone, and make progress independently.
● The team you will join is responsible for building from scratch the server side of the storage system, working with Kubernetes and its internal interfaces, management of resiliency, scaling, and failure handling.
● Must have at least 8 years of proven experience as Senior software engineer (Java and/or Go)
● Must have experience in architecture ,research, planning & Passion for great code! (JAVA and/or Go)
● Strong preference for candidates with
○ Experience with control plane in an Enterprise software product
○ Programming experience in Linux based environments
○ Kubernetes / Docker experience & Go language experience.