About The Position
We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our R&D team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and
implementing a strategy for quality coordination, creating automation testing to ensure predictive testability across multiple projects and suggesting
solutions to identified quality problems.
Opora is a fast-moving company, creating the next generation of Cyber Threat Intelligence technologies and delivering them to our expanding list of
international clients. We’re at the forefront of multiple technology trends, uniquely combining Cloud Computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other
cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust Cyber Threat Intelligence platform running on the global cloud.
· Be an integrated part of an Agile engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers, and product managers from the
beginning of the development cycle
· Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites in response to growing feature set and customer requirements
· Work with the development teams to scale up test automation practices and provide for robust releases
· Utilize automation wherever possible, supplement with manual testing
· Responsible for writing detailed test plans
· 2+ years as Quality Assurance Automation tester or developer in Cloud Technologies
· Experience in DB testing with SQL/No SQL-Must (Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Mongo DB-advantage
· Knowledge and experience with CI/CD methodology and tools