Senior Product Manager-Upsolver
About The Position
Upsolver for Data Lakes is what Oracle was for tables management: We create the next generation of Big Data management layer: Upsolver develops a platform that manages the entire cloud-based file system, inlet, and output data channels.
Upsolver hides all the complexity which is involved in Big Data management in Data Lakes. A developer can now use SQL to query information stream coming from Kafka, for example, or prepare it to an ad-hoc query engine *without writing a single line of code*, and without managing anything in production.
Cool, isn't it?
If you aspire to work among the best engineering team and you think you can scale up, we'd love to hear from you.
Upsolver is very well funded and serves dozens of customers in production. Some of these customers are IronSource, Sisense, Kenshoo and AppsFlyer and it is the only partner Amazon recommends for Amazon Athena (https://aws.amazon.com/athena/).
If you're obsessed with rolling out a differentiated product with a perfect market fit, you have arrived at the right place. We're looking for an experienced product manager who will design, build and ship industry-defining data lake management products and technology.
This is a brand-new exciting role reporting to our VP Product and Engineering
What you'll do
* Work with customers and other internal and external stakeholders to understand implicit needs
* Take a significant part in defining the product roadmap and will be responsible for executing it.
* Work closely with the R&D team, define requirements and follow up on them until delivery
* Develop and use product metrics and usage telemetries to drive product decisions
* Master the competitors' solutions and find ways to differentiate yours
* Work closely with the UX designers to create the perfect user experience for our users.