Technical Project Manager- Upsolver
About The Position
Upsolver is looking for a Technical Project Manager with great leadership and technical skills, to lead a top notch development team, in a fast-paced environment.
As our Technical Project Manager you will be part of Upsolver’s R&D management team and will be responsible for taking the roadmap from Product through R&D and to our customers.
You will have the primary responsibility to ensure the self-organizing, self-managing R&D team to achieve its goals, through continuous improvement of processes and culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies and build the next generation of Big Data databases.
What you’ll do
● Conduct the group effort of converting great ideas to deployed and beloved capabilities throughout the entire
development life cycle of the product
● Collaborate with Product Management, R&D, Architects, Operations, and Customer Success
● Coordinate and facilitate engineering meetings such as daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint
● Conduct constant monitoring of projects’ execution, risks, milestones, and timeline.
● Present and communicate results, progress, and status updates in different forums including management and