Customer Operations Specialist- Upsolver
About The Position
At Upsolver, We’re building the next generation of Big Data management layer to help the world’s greatest companies manage their cloud-based file system, inlet, and output data channels.
Our mission is to hide all the complexity which is involved in Big Data management in Data Lakes. A developer can now use SQL to query information stream coming from Kafka, for example, or prepare it to an ad-hoc query engine *without writing a single line of code*, and without managing anything in production.
Cool, isn't it? Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Our client base is growing rapidly and so is our Customer Operations team! We aim to scale and enhance the experience of our clients and for that, we are looking for an enthusiast Customer Operations Specialist to help us manage our clients based on data and automated processes.
As Upsolver Customer Operations Specialist, you'll work closely with customers and the engineering team to solve any technical challenges. You will become knowledgeable about the customers’ user journey to make it more efficient and organized while achieving the Customer Operations goals. You will also oversee every code release and implement systems to improve the efficiency of the team.
What Will You Do
● Work very closely with our top customers to make sure that they gain value and value-realization from our product and are satisfied with the overall service we provide.
● Be the focal point for any technical-related matter, and progress and own the outcome until fulfillment according to customer's needs.
● Participate in the proactive monitoring of customer’s environments via various monitoring tools.
● Be part of the customer's onboarding process and assist them with ongoing usage.
● Partner with sales on accounts planning and proactively identify technical opportunities for expansion.
● Define timelines, milestones and success criteria, while ensuring that they are successfully achieved.
● Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Upsolver.
● Contribute on an ongoing basis to our technical documentation.
What Will You Need
● 3+ years of experience as a Technical Support specialist/ data analyst/ Technical Customer Success Engineer
● Leading E2E, customer-facing activities with technical executives in Global customers.
● Excellent customer facing skills: training, coaching, discussion management, conflict resolution, and ability to
creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
● Domain experience in any of the following areas: SaaS services, Cloud Solutions (AWS/Azure/GCP), Log
Management and Log Analysis, Big Data (from a data management perspective), Business Intelligence/Web
Analytics, Operational Intelligence.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as business and technical acumen.
● Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
● Drive and excitement for a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a short time and adhere to tight schedules
● Detail-oriented, precise
● Strong critical thinking/ analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
● Technical hands-on experience and willingness to participate in on-call shifts.
● Team-player, with the ability to work effectively independently