Backend Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior, and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining our multi-tenant microservices system deployed on Kubernetes, taking our solution to the next level.
You would be an ideal candidate if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Java server-side development.
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree from a known institute.
- You have experience with microservices architecture.
- You have a deep understanding of multi-threaded programming.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (e.g MongoDB)
- You have experience with Message Broker services (e.g RabbitMQ)
- You're a natural when it comes to object-oriented principles and design.
- You have a strong understanding of unit testing.
- You have the ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
- You have experience with implementing new technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with SpringBoot
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with SQL databases