CFO - A Start-Up Company
About The Position
· Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
· Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
· Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
· Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
· Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising plans )
· Select and engage consultants, auditors, and investors.
· Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational
· Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial
· Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial
· Work with counsel on all matters of employee compensation
· Negotiate contracts with both vendors and leading international customers
o CPA with bachelor’s degree in accounting, with Big 4 experience
o 1-3 years in relevant experience in financial/business analysis in High-tech companies -Advantage
o Experience as FP&A analyst - Advantage
o Strong analytical skills, fast data learning ability, attention to details and multi-tasking
o High level of Integrity, precision and accuracy
o Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
o Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
o Experience with the Israeli High-tech ecosystem - an advantage