About The Position
JVP Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally renowned venture capital fund based in Israel. Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised to date $1.4 billion across 9 funds and has been ranked numerous times by Preqin as one of the top ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide. With a view to building industry leaders, JVP invests in early through growth-stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media, and IoT. More information about JVP is available at www.jvpvc.com
In this new role, you will be responsible for supporting our HR functions (recruitment, welfare, onboarding).
We are interested in meeting a hands-on, HR Specialist who can efficiently support and execute HR processes.
· Support end to end recruitment processes
· Update recruitment system and data base, maintain data validity constantly
· Schedule and coordinate virtual or onsite interviews
· Conduct phone interviews/screening
· Ongoing communication with candidates, provide follow-up and information about the recruitment process
· Maintain strong partnerships with multiple recruiters & HR agencies
· Post new positions in variety recruiting platforms
· Onboarding/Offboarding operational processes
· Plan and execute welfare activities – happy hour, holidays, company events, gifts etc.
· Assist with HR department activities & services
· We are looking for a professional, high motivated, people person to join our team
· 2-3 years as HR/Recruitment generalist/admin
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a similar field - an advantage
· Self-management, service oriented, well organized with detail orientation and a multitask individual
· High level of Hebrew and English
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools