About The Position
Jerusalem Venture Partners has created and invested in over 140 companies in Israel, the US, and Europe. JVP’s investment strategy is spearheaded by deep expertise in identifying opportunities from inception and growing them into global industry leaders.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a dynamic and global business environment, a person with a ‘getting things done’ and proactive attitude.
Your role will be to keep your finger on the pulse of the business, compose executive communications emails, be part of the presentation preparation, support day-to-day business, and liaise with international business.
- BA degree
- At least 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Native English & Hebrew speaker.
- You must have a forte in English creative writing
- Self-sufficient, organized and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional, efficient, self-motivated and organized.
- Working days - Sunday to Friday