Fund Coordinator FoodTech & AgTech
About The Position
We are looking for an exceptional Fund Coordinator to join our Food & Agtech venture capital team. As part of our investment team, you will play a key role in assisting the fund management as well as managing our deal pipeline including and interactions with startups across the Food & Agtech landscape.
In this role you will also be to keep your finger on the pulse of the business, attend meetings, managing agendas as well as summary of meetings, compose executive communications, support day-to-day business. You must have a forte in writing and PowerPoint, be self-sufficient, organized and be able to work with minimal supervision. We are looking for someone with a ‘getting things done’ attitude.
Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally renowned venture capital fund based in Israel and NY. Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised to date $1.4 billion across eight funds and has been ranked numerous times by Preqin as one of the top-ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide. With a view to building industry leaders, JVP invests in early through growth stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media, IoT, Digital Health, Food & Agtech . More information about JVP is available at www.jvpvc.com*
Primary Job Responsibilities:
As a member of our Food & Agtech investment professional team, you will lead the following tasks:
- Assisting the fund managing partner in her day to day tasks- Meeting scheduling, administrative assistance etc
- Coordinating the team and centralizing the inbound deal flow, set-up meetings with high potential startups, conduct first reviews and produce executive summaries.
- Reporting of the fund activities and of the portfolio companies
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA / B.Sc
- Fluent in both English & Hebrew - both written and verbal - a must.
- Strong communication skills & proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel – a must
- Experience / interest in Food & Agtech industry
- Understanding of PE/VC transactions is a major plus
- At least 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, venture capital or a startup environment