About The Position
Location: JVP’s offices, Jerusalem
Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally renowned venture capital fund based in Israel. Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised to date $1.4 billion across 9 funds and has been ranked numerous times by Preqin as one of the top ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide. With a view to building industry leaders, JVP invests in early through growth-stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media, and IoT. More information about JVP is available at www.jvpvc.com
This position will play an important and supportive role in the development and execution of JVP’s global investor relations plan with a high focus to update investors and security analysts about the company.
- Ensure compliance with all disclosure rules and regulations,
- Remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry, and stock market outlook.
- Support the collection and analysis of stock price movements, investors' and analysts' perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership.
- Manage the collection and analysis of sell-side analyst models to better understand the driving factors in consensus estimates.
- Collaborate with FP&A, accounting, legal, communications, and others, as needed.
- Assist with quarterly and annual reporting.
- Execute the email and mail distribution of relevant company news releases, publications, and SEC filings.
- Provide administrative support for investor conference calls and webcasts.
- Manage JVP’s Investor Relations website section and its content.
- Create routine analyses and reports as needed.
- Support selection, education, tasking, and ongoing supervision of relevant outside consultants and service providers
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor degree in Finance/ economic is required