About The Position
We are looking for an Analyst that will support the strategic ventures team with sourcing, evaluating, and performing due diligence. The Analyst will have an opportunity to work closely with the investment team in identifying and executing on strategic transactions.
- Support the deal flow process: sourcing, emailing, screening and producing summary reports
- Perform in-depth market researches and due diligence assessments
- Build and manage start-up and contact databases, while maintaining ongoing relationships with the deal flow companies
- Conduct scout activities on potential transactions: make an active online search, participate in relevant events, visit incubators and accelerators, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic track record from the following fields: Law, Economics, Accounting, Psychology, Engineering or other technology discipline.
- An MBA graduate – Advantage
- Familiarity with the startup ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis in long time frames
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess critical thinking skills and keen focus on details
- Ability to learn quickly and think outside the box