Data Analyst - Copilot.cx
About The Position
Copilot.cx is an IoT user engagement platform designed to turn your transactional customers into connected users who are continuously engaged to benefit your brand.
Through careful user segmentation, we enable your teams to navigate the right customer, at the right time with the right message to ease the product onboarding process, grow online reviews, increase upsells, and ultimately, create a lasting, loyal relationship with each user.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for analyzing our customers’ data, finding patterns that can be used to provide more value to our customers as well as contributing to our product’s roadmap, and developing new features.
In addition, you will be part of the development process itself, using SQL and Python, when it comes to the relevant queries and algorithms that will be used by our engineers to develop data-related features.
Work is in a Google Cloud Platform-oriented environment.
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer or in Data Analysis positions.
- Experienced in working with SQL and Python.
- Technological Academic Degree (e.g., Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
- Skilled in statistical analysis and tools to promote likelihood algorithms, thresholds, and other interesting insights.
- Understanding of data structures and architectures to support complex data analyses and experience in defining requirements to allow additional data-based insights.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools, especially in BigQuery.
- Product-Business orientation and understanding.
- Experience with Machine learning tools and algorithms.
Our Interview Process:
An agile, professional process - you will have 2-3 interviews (we’re committed to a fast process) with our outstanding management team and your future peers! Since we believe that recruiting is mutual, we respect your time and efforts no less than ours.