Full-Stack Engineer - Copilot
About The Position
Copilot.CX is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
What you’ll do
● Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain performant, secure, responsive, and delightful full-stack solutions from end-to-end.
● Participate in a lean and agile development process.
● Collaborate with Product, Design, QA, and other engineers to deliver new and exciting products to the market.
You would be an ideal candidate if you:
● You're a team player that also knows and appreciates being independent.
● You had the opportunity to work in collaborative teams, pushing the limit on certain group efforts.
● You have at least 3 years of experience with React, Redux, and TypeScript development.
● You're a natural when it comes to object-oriented designing and programming skills.
● You have plenty of experience in server-side technologies and specifically Node.js / Java.
● You have software design and system architecture capabilities and experience.
● You have the ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
You have a B.Sc in Computer Science (or related field) degree from a recognized university or college.
● Experience with relational/NoSQL databases.
● Experience with microservices architecture.
● Experience with Kubernetes.
● Experience with working on cloud environments (GCP/AWS/Azure).
● Experience with deploying container-based cloud applications and CI/CD pipeline tools.