Executive Assistant to Chairman
About The Position
As the right-hand person in New York to JVP’s Founder & Chairman, the EA will support all business goals and any strategic projects on behalf of the Chairman’s business activities in New York.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide total Admin and back-office support for high-net-worth Executive Chairman, including managing the Chairman’s calendar, coordinating meetings, handling internal & external meetings with JVP portfolio companies, Heads of State, public officials, mayors, and senior business executives
- Organizing agendas and materials for meetings
- Handling all logistics for meetings, including occasionally participating in high level meetings, capturing information and managing follow ups to be delegated to managers in and outside the company
- Creating and reformatting effective presentations and documentation
- Attend meetings with the chairman as needed; take notes, gather follow-up action items, and follow up on next steps.
- Acting as a point of contact for investors, partners, clients, and employees.
- Ability to work with partners and senior executives of the firm, as well as interactions with CEOs as tasks are orchestrated across the organization and portfolio
- Ability to work as part of a team, focusing on US-related facilities together with the Executive Team in Israel managing all international admin and communication
- Experience as a C-level Executive Assistant in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent writing skills in English: in addition to managing all English emails for two inboxes, editing, and overseeing copywriting and communications, investor updates, legal and HR documents, speeches, letters & personal statements from the Chairman
- Strong work ethic with the ability to manage highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and needs
- Strong administrative and managerial outlook on the calendar
- A multitasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Strong sense of priority and ability to push back when necessary