PA & HR Coordinator – Replacement for Maternity Leave- Option for a permanent job
About The Position
Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally venture capital fund based in Israel. Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised to date $1.3 billion across 9 funds, and has been ranked numerous times by Preqin as one of the top-ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide. With a view to building industry leaders, JVP invests in early through growth stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media and IoT. More information about JVP is available at www.jvpvc.com
This position is the right-hand to our Chief People Officer in our Jerusalem office. You will be working closely with the CPO , support with the CPO's calendar and email, help to ensure all internal and external HR needs are met, this includes talent acquisition, , welfare, and projects related to the VC and to our portfolio companies. You must be self-sufficient, organized and be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent English & Hebrew
· This role requires an understanding in talent acquisition & recruiting
· 2+ years of experience in an HR capacity, working in a relevant industry is required.
· BA in relevant field- significant advantage.
· Strong project management skills, operational and interpersonal skills.
· Out of the box thinking, confidentiality, tact and attention to detail.