JVP Investment Criteria
JVP actively seeks new investment opportunities in companies that can demonstrate the technological depth and business acumen to achieve market leadership. JVP employs an aggressive strategy that remains true to the fundamentals of sound venture investing while exploring and discovering innovative technology sectors and markets that offer a solid return on investment.
JVP's investment team works with a set of carefully analyzed and time-tested guidelines that has resulted in twenty four successful exits. JVP investments are made with full team consensus, uniting international and technological perspective to attain solid results.
We look to invest in early-stage technology companies in fields of digital media technologies, mobile solutions, enterprise software, storage, semiconductors and cyber security, with:
- People with strategic vision, superior technical expertise and business management skills
- International growth potential, with a high probability of obtaining a significant international market share
- Competitive advantage, capable of overcoming barriers to entry due to a leading technology
- Clearly defined marketing strategy that leverages the capabilities of large companies as partners, adequate intellectual property protection and lead-time over the competition
- Potential to benefit from JVP's extensive network of industry experts and strategic partners. Companies should leverage the opportunity to network with JVP's existing portfolio and investors for cooperation, industry and technological advice, operational guidance and business opportunities
We accept business plans from emerging companies that are based in North America, Europe, Israel and Asia. With JVP branch offices around the globe, we support all of our investments in their local markets and in the markets they target for growth.