We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals
who want to join the JVP group of companies
Here are open positions you might find interesting
CyActive is a promising startup developing a cutting edge Cyber security technology. We are looking for a proactive QA Engineer who is passionate about technology to develop the QA platform, write test cases, write and run load-testing scripts, perform detailed analysis of test results and adjusts test cases accordingly. The QA Engineer will be working with developers to troubleshoot failures or triage to the appropriate level.
• Develop an automatic testing environment
• Write and run scripts for load testing systems
• Using tools to perform load and stress tests
• Analyze test results and adjusts test cases accordingly
• Find and report bugs
• Manage bug tracking systems
• Graduated or student of Computer Science/ Software Engineering
• Knowledge of SQL-Server and SQL Quaries - A must
• Hands on coding experience in C++/C#/Python - A must
• Experience with load test tools - an advantage
• Familiar with Linux /Windows - an advantage
• Prior experience of security - an advantage
• Team player
• Quick Learner, motivated and out of the box thinker
• Fluent English
Morphisec is a promising start up in the space of Cyber security. Our technology presents a paradigm shift in the way organization will protect themselves from targets and sophisticated attacks. Our technology was invented in the national Cyber Labs in Ben Groin University headed by Prof Yoval Elovich, a world known expert. The company is managed by experienced leadership, which entails many years of experience in the HiTech industry in top management positions. The company is financially backed by the JVP, a worldwide leading venture capital.
Wining the Cybertition competition in RSA 2014 reflected the recognition of world known experts in our Morphine novel approach.
Working with us will place you in the forefront of the cyber space , developing cutting edge mechanisms while exploring the frontiers of operating systems, applications and the most sophisticated attacks vectors.
This position will report to the VP R&D.
We are looking for a passionate windows developer, with deep knowledge of Windows internals and Win32 development.
A person that is constantly intrigued of what and how things work under the hood. Since we are a security start-up, we are interested in highly creative people with ability to think out of the box.
Skills & Requirements
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with kernel mode development
• Experienced with user mode hooking techniques (e.g. Microsoft Detours / Madshi, etc..)
• Good understanding of OS internals, Process memory (modules, sections, loading process, etc…)
• Good Assembly debugging capabilities (x86 , Windows 32/64 bit)
• A good team player but capable of working independently as well
• Background in Security is advantage.
• Previous work in dynamic environment (e.g. Startup) is advantage
News article about the company (with previous company name of Titanium)
We are looking for a software developer to take the leading position in bringing to life and developing our wireless attack lab and expanding its capabilities.
The candidate will develop in-house code and adapt open-source code to facilitate ‘real world’ wireless cyber attacks (cellular and WiFi) to be used both at the lab and at customer site.
The candidate should have both hands-on programming experience, and good familiarity with cellular standards and protocols.
· Good knowledge of java or C# or C++ programming
· Good familiarity with GSM standards and protocols (preferably RAN and NAS)
· Willingness to work at Beer-Sheva
· Real experience in java programming
· Real experience in Android\IOS programming
· Good familiarity with GPRS and UMTS standards and protocols
· Good familiarity with WiFi and IP standards and protocols
· Background in cyber attacks and/or pen-testing.
· Work experience at technical cellular-related position, e.g. at the PMO, cellular operator, Ericsson/Nokia/Nortel, etc., Schema/TEOCO, RAD group, Verint, Nice, Alvarion, AT&T/Interwise, Qualcomm
CyberCanary service is designed to protect wireless terminals (mobile phones, laptops, tablets) from wireless attacks, and identify an attacker in a wireless networks, both on WiFi and Cellular networks such as public networks (such as internet cafe, hotels) or private networks. The focus of the product is to protect senior management, key people and directors of the company.
We're looking for excellent Java and Python engineers, experienced in creating from scratch, building distributed systems, data-analytics platforms, and open-source modules.
At SecBI, you will have a tremendous impact on the product, customers, partners, and the business.
• Amazing Senior Engineers who love to mentor;
• Passionate Experienced Engineers that are curios, love to teach and aren't afraid of the full-stack;
• Eager and brilliant Junior Engineers
You’re an experienced Java and Python developer. You love building things. Most of what you'll be doing is creating, designing and building SecBI's platform for cyber-security investigation and remediation.
You love developing distributed systems in Java and Python, you care about design, performance, testing, and continuous-integration. You enjoy working in a team, learning new things and really solving hard problems.
You should be
• 5+ years’ experience programming in Java
• 1+ years’ experience programming in Python
• Good understanding of software design patterns
• Experience with Spring Data, Hibernate
• Experience in developing data-analytics systems
• Advantage: Experience in scikit-learn, Weka, or R
• Advantage: Experience in Amazon/Azure
• Most comfortable on Linux
• Advantage: Experience developing open-source projects